QUESTIONS TO ASK KIDS ABOUT A PLAY DATE, PARTY, SLEEP OVER OR ABOUT THEIR FRIENDS
Did you enjoy your time with your kids when you asked them the first ten fun questions from my last post? Were you surprised at some of the answers your kids gave and realized how much you have to discover about them? I am always amazed at what my kids share with me when we talk like this. I really get to know them and learn how to be a better mom through it all. Our time with our kids is precious and don’t ever take any moment for granted. Life changes in a split of a second and they sure grow up in a blink of an eye. If you missed last weeks post, click here to get the list of Fun questions to Ask Your Kids. And if you had the opportunity to ask the first list of questions to your kids, I would love to hear some of the answers. I bet some of them are funny Leave a comment below.
- What is the best play date you’ve ever had? What did you do?
- What is the most fun thing you’ve done at a sleep over, party?
- Did you meet a new friend?
- If you could have your own party, how will it be like and who would you invite?
- What do you eat at a playdate, sleepover or party?
- Name 5 funniest things that your friends do.
- How do you help your friends?
- If you could fly anywhere with your best friend, who would it be and where would you go and what would you do?
- Was there ever a time when you felt afraid or alone at a playdate, sleep over, or a party?
- Did Anyone Upset you? Is yes, how?
- You are sent on a quest to save the world as a superhero, but you must sing a song in order to do this. What would you sing? (have them sing it)
Remember to check back next week for another list of questions to Ask your kids about school (If your kids are home school, it could be about their art class or soccer team, etc.)
If you’re just joining us, feel free to check out the other blog post in this Ask Questions for Mom Series:
- Week 1 blog post on Fun Questions to Ask your Kids. Get the list of 10 questions here.
- Week 2 blog post on Questions to Ask After a Play Date, Party, Sleepover, or Their Friends. Get the list of 11 questions here.
Do you have some successful and favorite questions to ask your kids to get them to open up? Please share them in the comments below!